Drone Application Solutions
Working at dangerous heights and areas to inspect assets such as machinery, pipelines, flare stacks creates complex challenges in terms of OH&S and possible operation downtime.
Our drones carry high-resolution cameras whilst hovering in close proximity to inaccessible areas for inspection. By doing this we are able to keep your workmen safe and on the ground. These aircraft can be launched within minutes and fly direct to the area of interest. Our technology also enables to provide your team with live HD video feed to the operator or to any office.
OCS has a close relationship with highly experienced personnel for a project encompassing any level of complexity. This list includes but is not limited to;
- Cost Reductions – An inspection while the asset is still online will save you up to 60% of valuable production time and money.
- Minimum Health & Safety issues– Our small, light, unmanned, battery operated UAVs reduce the need for personnel to be placed in dangerous situations.
- Minimal Risk– Keep personnel and machinery safe with low risk whilst working in dangerous areas.
- No Shutdowns– Plants, rigs, flare stacks are able to stay online and operational during inspections.
- Higher quality information – Our Pilot skills together with using cutting-edge technology allows high quality of data and diagnosis within minutes.