This one-day ARC Flash course provides delegates with the safe working knowledge and skills for both offshore and onshore industrial/commercial High Voltage and Low Voltage applications.
Arc Flash Training focuses on recognizing the hazards and risks associated that will enable delegates to be able to understand the relevant Standards and Laws pertaining to Safety of Arc Flash.
- NFPA-70E 2017, IEEE, OSHA 1910.269, OSHA 1910. 333, ANSI and ASTM.
- Arc Flash Protection Boundaries.
- Incident energies.
- Appropriate PPE selection including ANSI, OSHA and ASTM.
- Arc Flash Analysis warning labels.
- Inspection and storage of all PPE, full electrical safety glove inspection.
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Switch Room Inspection
- Recommended practices for isolations
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Test for Dead procedure
- Switching and Grounding
Arc Flash Safety Training uses both theoretical and practical assessments to validate a candidate’s core competency to work safely in a Hazardous Area.