|Job Reference ID:
||Australia – Queensland (REF : OCS1022)
|Functional Responsibility to:
||Senior Completions Engineer
|Summary of Job/ Function/ Purpose:
|SUPERVISES:||Instrument / Electrical / Mechanical operatives|
|LIAISES WITH:||Client Project Management and Team, Project Team |
|RESPONSIBILITIES:||(Include but will not be limited to) |
- Overall responsibility for the Health and Safety of all operatives under his control on the site
- Responsible for the direct daily supervision of the Instrument / Electrical / Mechanical operatives carrying out the planned preservation and routine maintenance
- Assist in the development of an equipment preservation routine to ensure all equipment is preserved in accordance with vendors and manufacturers specification prior to and after installation
- Maintain contact and a good working relationship with the Client and sub-contractors' site representatives.
- Co-ordinate and report on a weekly and monthly basis on all Preservation matters, in particular problem areas.
- Ensure that site procedures are adhered to, in accordance with project requirements, including matters of safety and security.
- Ensure adequate and experienced resources are employed to meet preservation schedule requirements.
- Implement working to the relevant site agreements and establish safe working conditions, and other preservation related matters.
- Hold regular meetings with the Senior Completions Engineer to review ongoing work, resolve problems, etc.
- To read, understand and implement the Company Safety Policy and the arrangements described in the Company and area Safety Management System documents.
Reporting directly to the Senior Completions Engineer and to be successful for this it would be preferred if an Australian Resident or one with Australian Work Visa to apply for the role.
An experienced Manager or Supervisor who is self-motivated and who can progress and expedite information as required from vendors worldwide. Experience of labour supervision with good organisational skills and PC literate
OCS Group © 2011 All rights Reserved