Trainer – Other
OCS Group conducts multiple disciplinary training courses in addition to electrical courses. The major categories can be viewed on the website operational training. These include but are not limited to;
Maintenance, Systems and Technical:
- Instrument and Control
- Maintenance and Reliability Management
- Marine and Subsea
- Mechanical Related Courses
- Pumps and Compressors
- Tank Inspection and Repair
- HSE Management and Compliance
- Petroleum Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Technical (Valves)
- Drilling Related Courses
- Technical Support and Well Services
To conduct the technical training, trainers must have extensive knowledge in their particular chosen field and previous training experience.
- Teach to industry standards
- Extensive knowledge of area of expertise.
- Ensure a continuous improvement for new innovative training programs and consultancy services for customers and high quality learning and teaching materials.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Assessing qualification in chosen trade
- Ability to travel globally