Trainer Electrical (CompEx)
To conduct technical training to international standards for electrical and instrumentation equipment in hazardous areas offshore and onshore locations.
- Teach to international standards for electrical and instrumentation equipment in hazardous area offshore and on shore locations.
- Understanding of offshore installation, maintenance and inspection to IEC / NEC / API.
- Ensure a continuous improvement for new innovative training programs and consultancy services for customers and high quality learning and teaching materials.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Electrical Engineering degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Qualified Electrician not required but preferred
- Assessing qualification in chosen trade
- Ability to travel globally