To assist with inspections working at and repair in the renewable energy sector while interfacing with client representatives to ensure safety, reduce non-productive time (NPT), and safeguard the environment over the entire asset lifecycle.
- Inspect and repair wind turbine composite components (blades, nose cones, hatches etc.) by using industry standard equipment.
- Tasks will be performed either on ground or at height.
- Attend regular on-site safety meetings.
- Operate company assigned fleet vehicles.
- Up to 90% travel required
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous solar installation and electrical experienced required (applicants with no solar and or no extensive electrical experience will not be accepted and or reviewed).
- NABCEP or Vocational Certificate or Engineering Qualification / Equivalent to minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- Certified Composite Technician certificate highly desirable.
- General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills. General ladder & scaffolding experience.
- Ability to climb up to 300 ft. twice daily.
- Basic wind technician certificates (Tower Rescue, CPR, First Aid, AED, OSHA 10, Competent Climber, Confined Space, Working at Heights, NFPA 70).
- Full Time Travel Position. Must be able to work overtime, have flexible hours, travel to job-sites & stay out for 6 weeks as required.