To plans, direct, and coordinate activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within recommended time frame and funding parameters.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Read and understand the scope of work, T & C’s and pricing; basis for revenues and the cost associated with delivery of products/services. Review contract as needed.
- Lead project team, organize and conduct project team meetings. Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Provide customers with recommended course of action regarding implementation of project procedures.
- Maintain cost and revenue accruals for projects on cost basis. Reports as required at various stages of the project.
- Provide job forecast for total cost, total revenue, and JP%.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
- Coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Responsible for identifying and submitting deliverables for completion of project.
- Work and travel offshore, both domestic and international
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors and subcontractors.
- Promote safety in all aspects of a project and support company HSE goals and commitments.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Create document file structure and maintain project files and all project documents.
- Resolves problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies or concepts.
- Prioritizes work activities and plans for additional resources.
- Work in a highly collaborative, team focused environment.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical
- M.P certified
- Working knowledge of Accounting software; Internet software; MS Office.