Deliver inspection services at designated client locations while interfacing with client representatives to ensure safety, reduce non-productive time (NPT), and safeguard the environment over the entire asset lifecycle.
- Assess mechanical equipment as outlined in the survey checklist and work scope
- Understand and apply assessment points included in the survey checklist.
- Inspect mechanical systems equipment to ascertain system condition and to determine repairs required to meet acceptable operational standards.
- Follow Company and Client policies and procedures as well as site-specific rules.
- Understand relevant regulatory requirements and their application to Client equipment and installation
- Identify sources of noncompliance as well as potential sources
- Recommend Improvements to client maintenance procedures, test plans, etc.
- Verify adherence to governing body rules, regulations, and recommendations.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of Mechanical Systems to support the delivery of other client services as needed.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Bachelor’s Degree – Mechanical Engineering Preferred
- 5+ Years Oil & Gas industry experience, especially upstream and/or offshore, consulting or professional services experience.
- Mechanical systems, machinery and mechanical equipment (Controls, Hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms, Sensors, etc.), Mechanical Engineer, Rig Mechanical, Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanics Tech, Specific equipment for oil rigs (draw-works, top drives, mud pumps, moving systems, machinery and drilling equipment like engines, motors, pumps, winches, pneumatic, hydraulic and rig moving mechanisms etc.
- Inspections, Troubleshooting, Technical Report Writing, Time Management, Active Listening, Strong writing and technical documentation skills, Complex Problem Solving, Critical Thinking.