To perform commissioning tasks inclusive of preparation of commissioning plans, pre-functional checklists and test procedures; performing construction inspections, testing equipment and systems, and report writing.
- Develop commissioning procedures and provide commissioning activities within other commissioning procedures.
- Perform a wide range of engineering tasks to ensure the technical integrity and proper installation and commissioning
- Provide input for temporary equipment that allows for safe and efficient module installation offshore and hook-up.
- Troubleshoot activities at location to diagnose problems, determine appropriate resolution and implement corrective actions.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical