To Inspect and test electrical equipment / machines for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications.
- Perform thermal imaging inspections
- Complete report writing
- Compliance of all workplace health & safety regulations including completion of Safe Work Method Statements & Risk Assessments
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Possess Infrared Thermography Level 1,2, or 3 training certification
- Possess must have a valid COMPEX Certificate
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical