To inspect and assist with maintenance and Full Service Asset Installation and Repair in difficult to reach areas of facilities such as confined spaces and high access structures.
- Varied tasks working at heights
- Rope access training and certifications provided by RAT
- Working outdoors in various conditions
- Perform specific job functions as they relate to work orders
- Be conversant with relevant work techniques
- Be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of IRATA levels
- Assist other technicians as required
- Ensure operational safety of all equipment
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Possess Rope Access (SPRAT and/or IRATA Level 1,2, or 3) training certification
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical