Your role will be to provide technical input to a variety of noise and vibration assessments as well as supporting senior colleagues with project management and the preparation of proposals. Your responsibilities will include consultation with stakeholders, site work, data analysis, computational modelling and reporting. You will be supported and guided by senior colleagues and provided with training. You will have excellent opportunities to progress and further your skills.
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) in Acoustics or a relevant subject
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Full driving licence
- Preferably an Associate Member of the institute of Acoustics (IOA) as a minimum
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
Valid OGUK medical