Responsible for identifying damages in any products, components, or systems before it reaches its limits by using inspection methods established by NDT project specifications and industry standards.
- Ensures correct implementation of project quality plan in any industry.
- Perform different types of inspections.
- Verify product specifications, troubleshoot and document equipment failures modes.
- Calibrate non-destructive equipment.
- Complete applicable quality documents.
- Identify and report to the Quality Manager cases of non-compliance. NDT deficiencies, safe and quality specifications, including the negative inspections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Possess NDT training certification
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical