Inspection and testing of lifting equipment, cranes and other related equipment.
Inspection and testing of pedestal cranes, diesel hydraulic and electric powered
Inspection and certification of loose lifting equipment
- Perform lifting gear inspections as per applicable national and international standards
- Testing off overhead runway beams and trolleys
- Inspection and testing of deck padeyes
- Inspection and certification of all types of winches associated with offshore drilling facilities.
- Inspection and testing of lifeboats, winches and davits
- Supply boats and DSV,S and barges
- Inspection and testing of deck mounted cranes in relation to boats stability
- Inspection testing of loose lifting equipment
- Fast rescue craft davits
- Inspection and testing of mobile cranes of all types.
- Inspection and testing of various types of overhead cranes
- Inspection and testing of forklift trucks of various types
- Inspection and testing of loose lifting equipment
- Inspection and testing of shipping containers, cargo baskets, wireline units and lifting beams.
- Inspection of fall arrest equipment.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry both in onshore and offshore facilities.
- Certified by the Lifting Equipment Engineering Association, LEEA part 1 & 2. or an approved equivalent engineering qualification or by experience and training.
- Familiar with all international lifting equipment standards and codes for the testing and certification of cranes and lifting equipment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with clients in an advisory capacity if required and the ability to judge the suitability of the equipment being used in relation to its use.
Advantage if you have the ability to conduct training courses for the following,
- Crane operators, onshore and offshore.
- Rigger and slinging
- Forklift operators
- Rigging supervisor
- Overhead crane operator
- Scaffolding supervisor
It would be an advantage if the inspector could perform NDT inspections.