You will be working globally both on onshore and offshore assets with OCS Groups major oil and gas clients.
- Perform derrick inspections to API standards and be qualified to the API Approved Training for API 4G Drilling Structure Inspections
- Perform work at height using IRATA/SPRAT rope access methods
- Generate location drawings of areas inspected
- Comply to HSE requirements and contribute to a safe place of work
- Play an active role in developing the skills of other team members
- At least 5 years of previous experience
- Be reasonably fit and able to work at height
- IRATA/SPRAT Level 1, 2 or 3; this certification is additional and not a pre-requisite for the role of LGI/DROPS Inspector, but will be required to obtain.
- Perform lifting gear inspections as per applicable national and international standards (Not required but is an Advantage)
- Preferred – Computer Drawing skills Visio (Not required but is an Advantage)
- Perform dropped object surveys as per industry guidelines (Not required but is an Advantage)
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical