Implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed. The HSE positions OCS Group are looking for include (It is important that it is clear of your main HSE background in your resume);
- Well Intervention
- Sub Sea
- Emergency Response
- Process (Exploration/Development/Production)
- Hazard identification and risk management,
- Incident reporting,
- Investigation and causal analysis,
- Waste minimization,
- Pollution prevention and control,
- Emergency response and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties
- Provide technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering or HSE related field, Science degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical
- Knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
Professional certification preferred.