To carry out repair activities, or planned or unplanned maintenance on equipment. This role is essential to the safe and effective delivery of offshore production/onshore processing of oil and gas.
- Carries out maintenance and testing activities
- Fault-finding and repair of plant, systems and equipment
- Modifies, repairs or replaces plant, systems and equipment
- Participates in Risk Assessments as part of Integrated Safe System Of Work (ISSOW) / Permit to Work preparation
- Interprets technical drawings
- Prepares reports on work completed.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical