The Lead and perform a Hazardous Equipment Inspection in order to develop a “Hazardous Area Equipment Register” (HAER) for client rigs. Trending and statistical analysis reporting is provided as a tool to ensure a rig/vessel is in compliance with regional classification societies and standards.
- Inspect all Hazardous Area Equipment located in classified “Hazardous Area Locations”
- Assist in developing a registry of all electrical equipment located in “Hazardous Area Locations”
- Identify all items that do not comply with applicable standards and specifications to develop a punch list.
- Manage and report daily reports to reflect daily inspection progress
- Manage “Permit to Work” as required
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Electrical Vocational Certificate or Engineering Qualification / Equivalent to minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Possess must have a Strong experience in Electrical Inspection, maintenance and installations of equipment in hazardous areas on a variety of production / rig assets.
- Possess must have a valid COMPEX Certificate
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical