Responsible for aviation inspections who can pilot our Drone Inspection fleet while exercising sound judgment and strict flight discipline.
- Conduct and the pre-mission planning with Measure’s to clients in a professional and courteous manner and serves as the face of the company on the ground providing superior customer service.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the capabilities, limitations, sensor payloads and data processing.
- Develop flight plans, check NOTAMS, check weather and coordinate airspace integration with any effected controlling agencies or privately owned properties.
- Facilitate pre-mission briefs, complete safety risk assessment prior to flight and after action reviews upon post-flight.
- Perform limited sUAS and ground support equipment troubleshooting.
- Solve problems on the ground in real-time and deliver acquired data in a timely manner to the customer.
- Strict compliance with all FAA Part 107 sUAS rules and regulations.
- Strict compliance with all policies and procedures in Measure’s Air Operations Manual.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Engineering degree or equivalent (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
- Experience with Vertical Infrastructure inspections, Energy inspections.
- Hold either an airline transport, commercial, private, recreational, or sport pilot certificate.
- Hold a Part 107 Remote Pilot in Command Certificate with sUAS Rating.
- Hold or be able to obtain a current FAA airman medical certificate.
- Sample Remote Pilot In Command Solicitation.
- Hold or obtain a Biennial Flight Review.
- Hobby or professional experience with large fixed wing or medium size rotor wingremote piloted aircraft or drones highly preferred.
- Current pilot and UAS logs required and should be included in resume.
- Knowledge of civilian airspace and aeronautical charts.
- Ability to manage small teams and/or work independently.
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical