Deliver inspection services at designated client locations while interfacing with client representatives to ensure safety, reduce non-productive time (NPT), and safeguard the environment over the entire asset lifecycle.
- Assess equipment as outlined in the survey checklist and work scope
- Understand and apply assessment points included in the survey checklist.
- Inspect marine systems equipment to ascertain system condition and to determine repairs required to meet acceptable operational standards.
- Follow Company and Client policies and procedures as well as site-specific rules.
- Understand relevant regulatory requirements and their application to Client equipment and installation
- Identify sources of noncompliance as well as potential sources
- Recommend Improvements to client maintenance procedures, test plans, etc.
- Verify adherence to governing body rules, regulations, and recommendations.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of marine to support the delivery of other client services as needed.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Vocational Certificate or Engineering Qualification / Equivalent to minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Must have a Strong experience in Inspections, maintenance and installations of equipment on a variety of production / rig assets.
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical