To operate welding equipment to fuse metals using various cutting, gouging and welding processes on pipelines, rigs, plants and facilities.
- Maintain a variety of duties on the job site, including working on pipeline systems, derrick and pump jack repair, installations, and shutting in or closing off a producing well.
- Inspect systems equipment to ascertain system condition and to determine repairs required to meet acceptable operational standards.
- Follow Company and Client policies and procedures as well as site-specific rules.
- Understand relevant regulatory requirements and their application to Client equipment and installation.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Vocational Certificate required
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical
- Knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.