The primary responsibility will be to work with and support the Civil Engineering Team. The ideal candidate for this role has working knowledge of field/design as well as some project management and research experience. The candidate should have a Civil, Structural or significant experience and be registered as a PE.
- Support the design and construction of a variety of new and renovations to existing industrial, manufacturing, and office facilities
- Promote and protect the company’s reputation
- Manage multiple design projects through design, construction, and operation.
- Conduct soil, underground utility, and civil analysis and design of concrete and steel structures, along with the creation and justification of site infrastructure design.
- Make technical assumptions, think independently to complete assigned work, and draw conclusions based on engineering judgement.
- Participate as a team member, contributing ideas and possible solutions, and leading on issues where appropriate.
- Mentor team members
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Registered and in good standing as a Professional Engineer (PE) is required, with active NCEES record and ability to acquire PE license in NV. Civil Engineer license in NV is preferred.
- Bachelors or Diploma in Civil, Structural Engineering or Significant experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Required
- Previous Experience:
- Minimum 3 Years
- BIM Content Development: Families such as parametric, formula nested and type catalogs
- Knowledgeable in different Project Delivery methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees or the organization.
- Possesses the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of management to secure cooperation for performing maintenance, repairs, and alteration
- Computer proficiency: Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as Auto CAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
- Design experience building high-tech infrastructure, industrial, or operational facilities (semiconductor, solar, battery, etc.). Experience with a campus of buildings preferred.
- Working knowledge of US building codes and civil design standards.
- Produce design drawings, specifications, reports, and other project deliverables.
- Proficient in the use of Civil Design & Analysis software
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to manage, guide, and review consultant designs.
- Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines in a design team environment.
- Broad knowledge of the multi-disciplinary process of building design and delivery, with an understanding of the structural deliverables and coordination required with other disciplines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interface at an executive level
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Desire to do the impossible with a positive and professional “never say die” attitude
- Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.