Responsible for selecting, priming, applying, and removing the coating systems for various oil and gas equipment and pipelines.
- Responsible for incoming coating / painting, PFP and Insulation
- Monitor and Inspect before, during and after surface preparation
- Undertake Painting/Coating activities
- Execute Painting/Coating Inspection work as per company/project requirements
- Coordinate with contractors QC team activities and Paint Manufacturer and client technical representative on daily basis
- Verify and monitor all Painting/Coating related work and ensure all final products meet in accordance with company procedures, client requirements and international codes.
- Coordinate with Project Management Team to complete the job based on schedule.
- Prepare all necessary QA/QC Painting, Coating Documents and conduct a final handover to client before demobilizing from a project.
- Possess a High school diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- NACE 2 or B GAS / FROSIO accreditation / Vocational Certificate required
- Ability to travel globally
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK medical
- Knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.