As a Construction Superintendent, you will be playing a critical role in building the world’s largest factory. You will work primarily in the field managing trades and subcontractors and will be asked to work cross-functionally, interfacing with base build, construction engineering, and manufacturing engineering while tracking a project’s schedule and budget.
- Manage trades and subcontractors in the field.
- Successfully manage large, design build construction projects.
- Schedule and lead quality control and site safety inspections.
- Develop and communicate logistics and other operational plans necessary.
- Interface with base build, construction engineering, and manufacturing engineering teams – from install through start of production
- Direct work in field, track changes, etc. both individually and leading or participating in a larger team
- Work with tool vendors as needed to facilitate successful project completion
- Develop templates and standards for future phases/projects
- Work with procurement team to create biddable work packages; track against estimate to manage costs and update appropriate teams
- Bachelor’s Degree (MS preferred) or equivalent in exceptional experience.
- At least 8 years experience in managing and coordination of large industrial construction projects.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Experience with design-build projects