- Promote and protect OCS Group’s reputation as a cutting-edge company producing the world’s most exciting cars and shifting the paradigm of personal transportation worldwide. Manage multiple construction projects through design, build and qualification.
- Provide field safety oversight of work activities.
- Ensure compliance with Local, State and Federal health and safety regulations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain EH&S policies, plans, and procedures.
- Lead and document accident/incident investigations to determine root cause, prevention and corrective measures.
- Attend, coordinate, and conduct safety orientation and training programs.
- Participate in and contribute to project planning and hazard analysis.
- Perform frequent combined safety and environmental inspections and procedural audits in the field and have the skills, knowledge and ability to take immediate corrective action if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Occupational Health/Industrial Hygiene or a related discipline; or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 5+ yrs of hands-on experience building high-tech infrastructure and operational facilities (semiconductor, solar, battery, etc.).
- Experience in working with numerous city, county, state, and federal permitting authorities.
- CHST or OHST preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Background in high voltage power generation, heavy civil, wastewater, manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and UBC codes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interface with team members.
- Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results