The Turnover Coordinator is primarily responsible for the management, control and issuance of required Systems Turnover Documents. You will be tasked with ensuring that electronic version of all required documentation are compiled and saved in the completions databases(s). The Turnover Coordinator is also responsible for input, tracking and management of Systems Completion punch lists. You must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in major project closeouts, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Semiconductors, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Power Generation industries.
- Understand the QA/QC inspection process ITP’s and related QA/QC documentation requirements
- Coordinate with craft and planners in the generation and assembly of inspection packages
- Compiling records, O&M Manuals, and punchlist closure reports
- Developing turnover certificates
- Closing out purchase orders
- Participating in and leading system walkdowns with client to assemble final punch items.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of turnover packages to the client for the commissioning team.
- Engaging Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, and Client leads to properly categorize and negotiate closeout issues.
- Review of signed off QA/QC forms for completeness and accuracy of information and ensure all required signatures have been captured.
- Ensure the electronic version of all required documentation are compiled and saved in the appropriate drive folders and databases.
- Audit hardcopy documentation and electronic files
- Monitor and keep updated on progress of systems and subsystems
- Prepare reports on status of turnover systems.
- Maintain, track and manage the master systems punch list.
- Generate reports on punch list and system/subsystem progress
- Participate in the final walk down of systems and areas with all project stakeholders
- Complete the assembly of turnover packages for transmittal to client.
- Prepare Systems and Mechanical Completion Certificates
- Working as part of a project team to provide deliverables and meet deadlines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A valid state driver’s license – Preferred
- Forklift, Clamp-truck- Fork-Truck Certified – Preferred
- Degree – Bachelor’s in Engineering or Construction Management
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Required
- Computer proficiency: The candidate must have primary knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Project, and Access
- Ability to sort, categorize, and interpret data
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees or the organization.
- Possesses the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of management to secure cooperation for performing maintenance, repairs, and alteration
- Possess strong knowledge of construction, quality, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning turnover practices
- Experience in managing a team would be advantageous
- Demonstrated Industrial Construction experience
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and strict deadlines
- Strong demonstrable communication style and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to influence and negotiate both internally and externally with an open and inclusive style
- A keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the project as a whole Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Ability to understand and interpret system boundaries and scoping against P&IDs and other engineering drawings
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.