The primary responsibility will be to work with and support the Project Team.
- Provides support to project delivery teams by managing the resolution of BIM related issues and tasks.
- Communicate effectively with all field staff members to ensure efficient and accurate schedule development and updates.
- Meet and coordinate with subcontractors as required in development of monthly updates and recovery schedules.
- Identify and communicate significant schedule risks to staff and appropriate personnel.
- Utilize Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Principles and experience.
- Forecast impacts of variances to aid in the management of the schedule.
- Monitor status schedule and progress.
- Analyze delivery impacts, time extensions, claims, etc. through the use of schedule fragments.
- Implement controls to avoid delays.
- Interact with scheduling consultant in schedule reviews, claims analysis, etc.
- Develop contingency schedules to address work-around and unforeseen events.
- Knowledge of “A&E” Construction engineering design delivery
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Mentor team members
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Associates of higher in an engineering-related field or evidence of exceptional experience
- Bachelors or Diploma in Engineering or Construction Sciences (Civil, Structural) – Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Required
- Previous Experience:
- 0-5 Years Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees or the organization.
- Possesses the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of management to secure cooperation for performing maintenance, repairs, and alteration
- Experience working on various projects to include coordinating and executing project issues required
- Experience with directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis required
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Able to work under very tight time requirements and deadlines
- Project management knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with others
- Typical Computer Apps such as MS Project, Master Builder, AutoCad, CRM and other Construction related software
- Data analysis tools like Tableau, R, and PowerBI preferred
- Excel macros and pivot tables knowledge preferred
- Access Database skills preferred
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.