The primary responsibility will be to work in with and support the detailed design team. – at least 7 years of experience with Project Controls experience and a focus on large scale capital projects.
- Completes corrective and preventive work orders as assigned.
- Team player, aligned with company’s mission, takes initiative, and able to handle direction change and fast paced project delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of cost management process and procedures for multi-billion dollar facilities
- Capable of providing cost forecasts to the team through cost and schedule
- Data analysis, change management, commitments, and funded values.
- Ability to take initiative to get all data required and report that information to the project teams – including good cross functional communication
- Strong understanding of cost control practices for different contracting strategies
- Willing to support Project Controls team in process development to apply best practices to all projects
- Willing to look into the details to understand cost basis and identify potential risks
- Potential supervises a small team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Degree in Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture – Preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Required
- Previous Experience:
- Minimum 7 Years
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees or the organization.
- Possesses the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of management to secure cooperation for performing maintenance, repairs, and alteration
- Computer proficiency: Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as Auto CAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Working knowledge/certification of following;
- Relevant Building Codes
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.