OCS Group is looking for an Electrical Engineer experienced in the design of complex manufacturing facilities.
- In the infrastructure group, you will work with a multi discipline team to design and build manufacturing facilities.
- Understand fault currents, complete voltage drop calculations and know the difference between SCCR and KAIC.
- Utilize REVIT MEP and AutoCAD.
- Have experience with SKM Dappor Captor and is able to edit and add information in the model.
- Well versed in National Electrical Code.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines.
- Desire to do the impossible with a positive and professional “never say die” attitude.
- Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Promote and protect OCS Group’s reputation as a cutting-edge company producing the world’s most exciting cars and shifting the paradigm of personal transportation worldwide.
- Expert Knowledge of REVIT MEP.
- Complete design packages using AutoCAD.
- Use Electrical Design experience to size breakers and feeders in accordance with NEC.
- Use National Electric Code to create drawings in compliance with national codes.
- Interface and collaborate with engineers from multiple disciplines.