The primary responsibility will be to work in with and support the detailed design team. Minimum of 2 years’ Experience.
- Completes corrective and preventive work orders as assigned.
- Develop / create complete set of Architectural construction / contract documents for various site projects
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production
- Collaborate with design team, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to meet overall project objectives
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Assist with the review of RFI’s and Submittals during the construction administration portion of the project
- Help develop REVIT families, standard details, and manage BIM files.
- Perform design option analysis for cost efficiency, constructability, etc.
- Serve as a mentor to junior design team members
- Potential supervises a small team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- NCARB Record
- Degree in Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture – Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Required
- Previous Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees or the organization.
- Possesses the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of management to secure cooperation for performing maintenance, repairs, and alteration
- Computer proficiency: Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as Auto CAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Working knowledge/certification of following;
- Relevant Building Codes
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.